Welcome to AuditResume.com. The AuditResume.com website (the “Site”) is comprised of various web pages operated by Audit Resumes (“AuditResume”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). Audit Resume is a global professional services organization committed to maintaining your confidence and trust as it relates to the privacy of your information. Please read below and learn how we collect, protect, share and use your information as part of our technology platforms, including, without limitation, the AuditResumes.com website (“Site”), and all of our products and services.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
What Data We Collect
We may collect personal identification information (“PII”) from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our Site, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. You can always refuse to supply PII, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Site related activities.
The types of PII we collect may include:
- Your contact information such as your name, address, phone, and email.
- Billing information such as billing address, billing names, and payment information.
- Information contained in user-uploaded files, particular that found in a typical resume which includes, but is not limited to, your name, contact information, work experience, educational experience, and extracurricular experience.
We may also collect non-personal usage information (“Usage Information”) about you whenever you interact with our Site. Usage Information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your connection to our Site, such as your operating system, IP address, the page served, the time, the preceding page views, the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
We, or our third party service providers, may place cookies, including the Google Analytics cookie, on your computer or mobile device for security purposes, to facilitate site navigation and to personalize your experience while visiting our Site. Cookies may also be used to associate you with social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter and, if you so choose, enable interaction between your activities on the Site and your activities on such social networking sites.
How We Use Collected Information
We may collect and use your information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use PII in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments: We may use the PII you provide to process your payments and other transactions.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature: We may send you information you agree to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
- To send periodic emails: We may use your email address to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If you opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How We Store Your Data
All information that you provide to us is stored on our, or our selected business partners’, secure servers and we will take reasonable steps to protect your information in accordance with this policy. Data is stored on our servers located in the United States.
For European visitors: Some of our external third parties are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA. Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it.
Information We Receive From Third Parties
We may receive information about you from third parties. For example, if you access the Site through a third-party connection or log-in, or otherwise link an account to the Site, that third party may pass certain information about you and your use of its service to us. This information could include the user ID associated with you, any information that you have permitted the third party to share with us, and any information you have made public in connection with that service. You should always review and, if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking them to the Site. You may also unlink your third party account from the Site by adjusting your settings on the third party service.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. However, no electronic data transmission or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you use the Site and provide us with your information at your own risk.
Sharing Your Personal Information
- Third Parties: We may share your PII with third parties that perform functions on our behalf (or on behalf of our partners) such as service providers that host or operate our Site, analyze data, process transactions and payments, provide customer service; advertisers; or other third parties that provide marketing or promotional assistance.
- Business Transfers: We may share your PII with other entities and our affiliates primarily for business and operational purposes. In the event that we are involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, your information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction.
- Legal Disclosure: We may transfer and disclose your information to third parties to comply with a legal obligation; when we believe in good faith that the law or a governmental authority requires it; to verify or enforce our Terms and Conditions or other applicable policies; to address fraud, security or technical issues; to respond to an emergency; or otherwise to protect our rights or property or security of third parties, visitors to our Site or the public.
- The right to access: You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have two weeks to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, or for any questions, you may have regarding your data protection rights you can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertising or other content on our Site may link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personally identifiable information from anyone under 13 years of age. If we determine upon collection that a user is under this age, we will not use or maintain his/her PII without the parent/guardian’s consent. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected PII from a child under the age of 13, we will make reasonable efforts to delete such information from our records.
Effective as of September 20, 2018